Monday 26 September 2011

My Mindmaps - "Time and Bones"

In this section i will be uploading the images of my Minds Maps which i have created based on my two topics “Time” and Bones”

What these mind maps will enable me to do is to look at several topics and sub sections so i can continue my research in a much more fluid manor, going from one to another with ease.
This will keep my research flowing, and my overall essay together and interesting, visiting several points i had thought of before writing it.

The mind maps themselves were created using a site i found on the internet called “Bubbl.us”, on this website you can create your own mind maps with ease, which are interactive allowing you to change whatever is on screen.
The first mind map i have created is the “Time” mindmap.
The Image below shows my mind map on Bubbl.
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/67966603@N02/6186577002/in/photostream/ this is the link to the Flickr page i uploaded the image too, so you can view it on a larger scale)






The second of my mind maps is for the very interesting topic of "Bones"
Below is the Image and the Link for my Mind map (the link is a Flickr site)





With both of these mind maps i will explore the many different areas of each topic i have selected. Using the mind maps i can go along each strand, and explore many different areas of research.
These will make it a lot simpler for me to access another starting point for my research documents, if the specific area of research i was looking into became very un interesting, or i came upon a dead end.
The mind maps will be a great asset in my research enabling a long and fluid stream of internet trawling and research obtaining. 





3 comments:

  1. Can you make the image that you link to of the mindmap a higher resolution, it's a bit hard to read at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see it better on iPad. Good map with evidence of creative thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mind maps are brilliant. Lots of variations and opportunities for you to go off on a tangent! I must add that in the second mind map, it isn't quite clear what the main word is so i'd maybe just enlarge the text of the word 'bones' just so the viewer isn't searching for where it begins.

    ReplyDelete